Are you interested in helping clients find an alternative or supplement to accounts like savings, money market accounts, or non-qualified annuities? If so, we wanted to pass on some information about the Smart Money concept.
Smart money is the money clients want to control and be able to access in times of need. You can position life insurance as one option for clients to utilize smart money. This concept is an opportunity to show clients the value of death benefit protection along with the potential to build cash value, while preserving access to as much cash value as possible (Waiver of Surrender Charge option). Think about clients that are 50-80 years old, need death benefit protection, and have funds that might not be meeting their current needs or are susceptible to loss from market downturns.
Here are just a few benefits of this concept:
- Waiver of Surrender Charge option
- Potentially tax-free death benefit to beneficiaries
- Upside potential of the stock market with downside protection
- Table shave feature from Table 3 to Standard*
- Accelerated death benefit options (subject to eligibility requirements, and availability varies by state)
Once you have a client in mind:
We can help you design a case. If you have any questions, give us a call!
Get illustrations & more information: